Hamilton Junior High School Board of Trustees and Principal will consult with the school community on a regular basis and particularly on matters concerning Charter, Strategic Planning, and Health Education.
- To obtain guidance from the community on their views, and receive their contributions to the Board’s Charter and Strategic Plans and the school's Sex Education programme.
- To comply with legislation with regard to the school's Sex Education programme.
- The process for gathering feedback will be wide ranging and will include;
- Forums at Year levels
- Achievement evenings
- Parent/teacher conferences
- Whanau support hui
- PTA consultation
- Staff consultation
- Student consultation
- Information will be gathered on a range of topics as appropriate, includes, school discipline procedures, interview procedures, curriculum offered and school direction.
- A summary of information will be collated for the staff and Board of Trustees.
- Information will be utilised, as appropriate. To inform future decision making for the school.
This policy will be reviewed as part of the Board Review cycle/schedule
Date of Approval __________________________________________________